Wonko on 2 Jul 2002 02:02:03 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Recursion Limit

Quoth Baron von Skippy,

>>> -Well, I still got my title on the Wall. You were doubly Well Grounded?
>>> bestow the title "Redundantly Titled" upon you. Have fun with it.-
>>
>> I bump your title off the wall and replace it with my new title.
>
> -I fire the Bazooka of Guess Again at the Wall of Titles. I affix my title
> to one of the resultant pieces of rubble. As you were kind of close to the
> blast, I bestow upon you the title "Crunchy on the Outside, Chewy on the
> Inside."-

For claiming to have a title that is not recognized on the LON, I give the
Baron a Kick in the Ass.

[[It never says e has to do it in a public forum... And e definitely
referred to a title as 'my title'. Now stop sending all this crap to the
discuss list.]]

--
Wonko
wants everyone to stop clogging the discussion list.