Wonko on 2 Jul 2002 02:02:04 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Recursion Limit

Quoth bd,

>>> Much

>>> The Wall of Titles is Full, so you undergo the Stack Overflow Of Doom.
>>
>> -I use the Hammer of Making Space on your Title Plaque, "Well-Grounded." In
>> addition to getting my plaque up there, the ground your feet touch (when
>> you land) will crumble like eggshells.-
>
> Ah, but I had two of Those Titles, so your Action equals Nil.

For claiming to have a title that is not recognized on the LON, I give bd a
Kick in the Ass.

[[It never says e has to do it in a public forum... And e definitely
declared that he had two of those Titles. Besides, I'm tired of all these
discussion messages that serve no purpose but to keep me from finding the
ones I want to read.]]

--
Wonko
is sick of slogging through fifty gratuitously stupid discuss messages every