Baron von Skippy on 29 Jun 2002 01:44:19 -0000

[Spoon-business] Maybe a few of you will agree with me on this...

I make the following Respect proposal:

{
__Thanks For All The Memories__

For being the author of one of the more interesting chapters in B Nomic history, for making the framework of one of Wonko's attempts to crash the game, for sticking to er guns (and armor, and other equipment) in the face of resistance, for knowing when to pull out and how to do it gracefully, and for giving us all a good story along the way, we Respect Glotmorf.

[[I liked the new DimShips... oh well.]]
}

                                        -BvS-