ID Scott on 4 Jun 2002 22:36:59 -0000

spoon-business: Re: spoon-discuss: emergency?

If it will help, I also recognise a state of emergency.... these "wins"
(which arent cause the clock stoped after the first gnome scam win) are
getting out of hand... The rules for wins would be fine for a "normal "
win awardwed due to normal point accumulation during play, but fall down
when people try to copy this type of scam...

cheers,
Iain (who certainly inteneded to vote for Rob's sucsecive wins
proposal...)