Donald Whytock on 13 Jan 2002 17:25:19 -0000

Re: spoon-business: JUDGEMENT CFJ -- invalid proposals

Hm.  Fair enough.  I'll therefore submit a more qualified CFJ (a different one, of course, since a CFJ can't be modified):

Statement: Proposals 229, 230, 231 and 240 are not valid proposals because they do not use the Standard Delimiters listed in rule 217.  As evidence of this statement, I cite the analysis for CFJ 248.

						Glotmorf