Antonio on 5 Dec 2001 01:05:16 -0000

Re: spoon-business: okay, it's time to go.

On Wed, 5 Dec 2001 00:33:57 +0000 (GMT), "David E. Smith" <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

>If there are any more gaping holes in the ruleset, consider it your
>personal duty to make a proposal for their change.
>
>I hereby declare this day, 5 December 2001, to be the first day of nweek 1
>in "B Nomic" and that the game is officially underway.
>
>Remember, none of you are actually playing yet; per rule 26/0 you have to
>post a message to the Public Forum declaring that you wish to be a Player.
>(Joel agreed to let me use spoon-business as the public forum.)
>
>Remember: spoon-discuss != spoon-business.
>
>For the record, I am explicitly declaring that, at this time, I do *not*
>consent be being designated a Player. That'll give me a couple weeks to
>find all the broken stuff in my setup and whip out database forms like a
>madman.
>
>The Initial Ruleset can be found, like all good things for this game, at
>http://www.nomic.net/~g6/ .
>
>...dave

does that mean spoon-business is the official public forum?
if so I declare myself the first player of B Nomic with the name of Antonio

and I also have a proposal ready:

<begin proposal>
Proposal Title:Cleaning up

*The sentence "Each Player may only cast one vote on any given Proposal or
Motion." shall be removed from rule 20/0

*the sentence "Only the last vote on any given Motion, Proposal, or issue will
be counted." in rule 20/0 shall be removed

*the sentence "Votes may only be cast during the Voting" shall be added to rule
31/0

*rule 32/0 shall be amended to read "A proposal passes if and only if, it has
recived a majority of affirmative votes at the end of the Voting. A proposal
that does not pass has no effect"

<end proposal>
--
Rivoluzione: