David E. Smith on 5 Dec 2001 00:34:32 -0000

spoon-business: okay, it's time to go.

If there are any more gaping holes in the ruleset, consider it your
personal duty to make a proposal for their change.

I hereby declare this day, 5 December 2001, to be the first day of nweek 1
in "B Nomic" and that the game is officially underway.

Remember, none of you are actually playing yet; per rule 26/0 you have to
post a message to the Public Forum declaring that you wish to be a Player.
(Joel agreed to let me use spoon-business as the public forum.)

Remember: spoon-discuss != spoon-business.

For the record, I am explicitly declaring that, at this time, I do *not*
consent be being designated a Player. That'll give me a couple weeks to
find all the broken stuff in my setup and whip out database forms like a
madman.

The Initial Ruleset can be found, like all good things for this game, at
http://www.nomic.net/~g6/ .

...dave

---- David E. Smith, POB 515045, St. Louis MO 63151
http://www.technopagan.org/    http://metadave.net/
http://www.bureau42.com/       http://whatIsay.com/

"Use anger to throw them into disarray." -- Sun Tzu