Joel Uckelman on 1 Mar 2001 00:28:24 -0000

spoon-business: why?

Why did people vote against P400, P402, P403, or P408? I'm confused by
this, since all made changes that I presumed from the lack of comment were
non-controversial. Was it to gain points, prevent me from owning more
Rules, because they were flawed, or for some other reason?

In any case, since the problems they address still exist (e.g., R346 is
quite broken), I'm proposing the whole batch again, with the same text as
before.

--
J.