Joel Uckelman on 1 Mar 2001 00:21:34 -0000

spoon-business: voting results, partial

Here are the voting results for the Proposals:

P400/0 failed (6-6-0-6)
P402/0 failed (6-6-0-6)
P403/0 failed (6-6-0-6)
P404/0 failed (2-10-0-6)
P405/0 passed (8-4-0-6)
P407/0 passed (8-4-0-6)
P408/0 failed (6-6-0-6)
P409/0 failed (1-10-1-6)
P410/1 passed (7-4-1-6)
P412/0 passed (9-2-1-6)
P413/0 passed (7-4-1-6)
P414/0 passed (9-2-1-6)
P415/0 passed (7-4-1-6)
P416/0 passed (10-2-0-6)

P401/0, had it been a live Proposal at the time of voting, would have
passed (8-4-0-6). As it was, I made a mistake---P401/1 should have listed,
and not its older revision. The last time this happened, it was the subject
of Judgments 21, 23, and 24 all of which seem to point to those votes being
inapplicable to P401/1. So, until another Judgment tells me differently, I
presume that P401/1 is held over for this nweek.

As for scoring resulting from last nweek, I'll have that later tonight
after I make the changes to reflect the current system. Also, later this
evening expect a whole raft of Proposal recognitions, Rules updates, and
Judgment follow-ups.

--
J.