Rob Speer on 8 Feb 2001 22:55:37 -0000

spoon-business: A proposal by the newbie

I assume that since 3 days have passed since the request for 3-day unanimous
consent, I am now a player.

That said, I'd like to make the following proposal, entitled "Expediency of
Player Creation."

<proposal>

1. Add a rule entitled "Player Self-Creation" with the following text:
"A non-player Agent otherwise qualified as a Player may create a Motion
to Add, provided that e is the Agent that would be made a Player by the
motion.

An agent may create a Motion to Add emself by publicly indicating that he would
like to join the game, and indicating the name he would like to be known by."

[[I'm not entirely sure if the first clause is necessary. I see no rule that
prevents an Agent from making a Motion to Add emself, but the main page says
that one must be a Player to make a Motion to Add.]]

2. In rule 210, change the words "three-day unanimous consent" to "one-day
unanimous consent".

</proposal>
--
Rob Speer