Joel Uckelman on 9 Feb 2001 03:52:18 -0000

spoon-business: Voting results, nweek 13; new players, etc.

Earlier today, the two outstanding Motions to Add passed by unanimous
consent. Everyone say "hi" to PurpleBob and jonno. Welcome to our game!

----
Voting Results

P375/1 passed (5-1-0-8)
P390/0 failed (3-3-0-8)
P391/0 failed (1-5-0-8)
P392/2 passed (5-1-0-8)
P393/0 passed (4-3-0-8)
P394/0 passed (5-1-0-8)
P395/0 passed (4-2-0-8)

Poulenc is lucky he cast is Extra Vote on P393/0, otherwise it would have
failed.

----
Adoption Results

P375/1:

Oh, man, are the scores a mess, partly because my program screws them up
more after each time we vote. If someone thinks e knows what the scores
should *actually* be, e would be doing us a great service by saying so. The
Banker and Bean Counter should look into the effects of this to see what
will happen.

P392/0: Created R346.
P393/0: Created R347.
P394/0: Amended R204.
P395/0: Repealed R220, R222. Amended R227.

--
J.