Dan Waldron on 23 Nov 2000 17:23:30 -0000

spoon-business: Proposal: AWAY

The following is a new Proposal entitled "AWAY players - slight change"

Change the second sentence of rule 307 to read as follows:

If at any time a player has not voted in the last three nweeks the
Administrator shall, within a reasonable amount of time, grant them the
[Away] attribute by posting a message to that effect to the public forum.

_____

[[I know this is but a slight modification, but it fixes the
retroactive problem when we only notice the "Away" afterwards, and it also
means that we will be warned when we are declared Away.]]

Poulenc.