Harrison, Andrew on 23 Nov 2000 16:48:34 -0000

spoon-business: Proposal

In the interest of keeping everything fairly sane and try to keep the
proposals compatible:
______________

I recind my proposal entitled "It's my Object and I'll cry if I want to"
______________

I propose the following proposal entitled 'The Officer of Bean Counting':

Create a Rule entitled 'The Officer of Bean Counting' with the following
text:
"The Officer of Bean Counting (OBC) is an Elected Officer. The OBC is
responsible for keeping track of the number of each Object currently owned
by each Agent."

[[Suggestions to Poulenc for his proposals:
Make Transferable Votes to be Objects rather than entities.
Remove the Administrator from the equation as far as points go. If the rules
specify that a Player should be awarded points then the Bank should go ahead
and do it rather than wait for the Administrator to say so.
Do the same for buying the extra votes from the bank, why does the
Administrator need to get involved?]]

--
The Kid