Joel Uckelman on 3 Oct 2000 02:36:15 -0000

spoon-business: RFJ 1

I assign number 1 to the RFJ I made yesterday, and select myself as Judge:

Those that have declared emselves Players are not Players.

(Lest anyone think this is untoward: I was intending to select Judges
randomly, but peculiar to this case is the difficulty of determining who is
eligible to be a Judge. ((Veterans of Berserker will recall the problem we
had with this last summer.)) Since I am the only Player I *know* is
eligible without reference to the outcome of this RFJ, I am left with
little choice but to select myself. I certainly do not intend to do this in
any other situation.)

Now, for a request:

It would be fair to assume, based on my analysis in the RFJ, that I am
inclined to judge this statement to be false. Admittedly, I am in an odd
position with respect to this RFJ, so I want to be sure I am ruling
correctly. If anyone would like to make further argument why my
interpretation is incorrect, I would be glad to consider it before making
the judgment (tomorrow evening, probably).

--
J.

--
Play Nomic!