Jon Stewart on 9 Sep 2001 00:53:58 -0000

hosers-talk: recommendations

Let's say I wanted to develop a Linux application using X. Performance
requirements might be kind of extreme; there definitely wouldn't be a
gigahertz proc running it. Anyone know of some good lightweight toolkits?
I wouldn't need anything fancy, just something that would run well in a
demanding environment. And all I need at this point is something to put
down on paper, it's not something I couldn't change my mind about down the
road.

Jon
--
Jon Stewart
stew1@xxxxxxxxxxx

"Survey says: it was a bad idea in the first place."

	-- The Dismemberment Plan