Bill Jaffe on Sun, 15 Apr 2007 12:17:06 -0700 (MST)

Re: [eia] French Land Phase - Austrian decisions

Mack and his 2 corps retire into Zurich. Do you follow up with a breach
attempt?

The Cav corps in the mountains will fight, perforce.
If you want to set up an escrow for chits, please do so...

Bill Jaffe
Wargaming since Tactics (1958), and playing 18xx since 1829
billj@xxxxxxxxxxx

-----Original Message-----
From: eia-bounces@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:eia-bounces@xxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
MICHAEL P GORMAN
Sent: Sunday, April 15, 2007 2:11 PM
To: eia@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [eia] French Land Phase

Depot Creation: Strasbourg ($1)

1I at Nuremburg moves to Ulm, picks up the infantry factor and then
continues to the moutnains east of Zurich ($2)
1I east of Nuremburg moves to Zurich ($1)
1I north of Nuremburg moves to Stuttgart (f/a)
Napoleon, Murat and 1I at Stuttgart move to Zurich ($1)
1I at Strasbourg moves to Soissons, picks up 2 militia and continues to
Cologne ($2)
1I at Paris moves to Dijon, picks up an infantry and returns to Paris ($1)
The other infantry at PAris moves to BOurges, picks up 1I and returns ($1)
1I at Amsterdam moves to Breda, picks up an infantry and moves back to
Amsterdam and then to engage Bennigsen ($1)
Soult and the Dutch infantry drop 1 factor at Amsterdam and move to engage
Bennigsen (f/a)

Total Cost :$10

Battles East of Zurich, East of Amsterdam and potentially at Zurich as well
as the siege at Paris