Kyle H on Sat, 5 Feb 2005 09:25:33 -0600 (CST)

[eia] land orders?

    I sent my land orders, but they did not arrive, for some reason.  <shrug>  I guess I can try sending them again.
    BTW, in my land orders, I built a depot at Damietta.  I couldn't find any reason why that would be prohibited.  However, I'm assuming that since Joel left a cossack there, he might have a different viewpoint.  Joel, feel free to disagree if you think the presence of your cossack makes a difference.

kdh