Michael Gorman on Sat, 5 Feb 2005 10:23:41 -0600 (CST)

Re: [eia] land orders?

At 09:25 AM 2/5/2005, you wrote:
I sent my land orders, but they did not arrive, for some reason. <shrug> I guess I can try sending them again. BTW, in my land orders, I built a depot at Damietta. I couldn't find any reason why that would be prohibited. However, I'm assuming that since Joel left a cossack there, he might have a different viewpoint. Joel, feel free to disagree if you think the presence of your cossack makes a difference.

kdh

It's quite clearly prohibited in 7.2.

Depots may not be placed in areas containing unbesieged enemy corps, guerrillas, freikorps or cossacks (unless an unbesieged corps of the major power placing the depot is also in that area) or in an area which already contains a depot (there is a limit of one depot per area-EXCEPTION: see <http://www.centerdigit.com/openrpg/eina/#7.2.2>7.2.2). Depots may be placed only in the following areas: