Michael Gorman on Sat, 29 May 2004 00:37:13 -0500 (CDT)

RE: [eia] French leaders

At 12:08 AM 5/29/2004 -0500, you wrote:
I'd be entirely fine with Jim removing the French leaders.
It's fine with me. I wasn't sure if he would want to since, as has been mentioned, they could be used in a battle with the British forces at Stockholm. Similarly if the Prussian and British forces moved into one stack, the French leadership could command against them since there would be at least one force present who the French are directly at war with.

Mike