Michael Gorman on Sat, 29 May 2004 00:33:53 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [eia] French leaders

At 10:45 PM 5/28/2004 -0400, you wrote:
    I want to apologize for the rather terse tone of my email below.  I'm
tired after a long week of work, and I didn't realize how what I was writing
"sounded" until I re-read it.

Sorry,

kdh
Although I finally did find the rule that says this so you were right. I had gone over all the leader moving and selecting who commanded when leaders were present but had missed the clause in the beginning of the leader section that they must at all times be stacked with their own major power's forces. I had thought that was for initial placement only so that it might be possible to use combined movement rules to rent out leaders. It would have been cumbersome, but without that very important restriction, possible. Which I actually had found quite interesting. I could see some good money being made for France that way as they have the depth in their leader list to actually do it.

Mike