Kyle H on 26 Feb 2004 00:58:18 -0000

Re: [eia] French land phase, Nov. 1807

> Actually, I did forget about the cavalry factor reinforcement for the
> Lombardy corp(thanks for checking on that) (which puts it at 1/1).  I'll
> give you time to change your orders/ chit choice if you wish.

    Sorry to be difficult, but the sudden appearance of a cavalry factor
(negating my cavalry superiority) does indeed change things.  Had I known
that the Lombardy corps had a cavalry factor, I would have sent the
Wurttemburg corps to attack it rather than the Hesse corps.  So unless there
is an objection, I would like to have the Wurttemburg and Hesse corps switch
places with each other.  (This would not have affected the cost of my orders
since both corps were fed by depot supply.)
    Assuming that there is no objection to this change, I have updated my
chit to reflect the new situation.

kdh