Everett E. Proctor on 25 Feb 2004 09:59:08 -0000

Re: [eia] French land phase, Nov. 1807

> 3 forage rolls follow.
> There will be at least 2 field battles - one at Genoa and one S. of Zurich.
> The Austrians need to decide whether to burn the depot and/or whether to retire into the city at Zurich.
> The Austrians need to decide whether to burn the depot and/or whether to retire into the city at Milan.

Actually, I did forget about the cavalry factor reinforcement for the
Lombardy corp(thanks for checking on that) (which puts it at 1/1).  I'll
give you time to change your orders/ chit choice if you wish.

Zurich burns their depot and retreats into the city.
Milan burns their depot, and the Venetian corp and the Infantry corp
retreat into the city (the rest stay out to fight)

-Everett