Joel Uckelman on 17 Feb 2004 23:26:13 -0000

Re: [eia] Test

Thus spake Joel Uckelman:
> Thus spake "Everett E. Proctor":
> > I haven't recieved any e--mails from this list since J.J.'s "Ping"
> > e-mail on Thursday.
> >
> > I didn't even realize that Spain had done their Political Phase until
> > Mike told me last night.
> >
> > I'll read the archive and get caught up tonight.
> >
> > -Everett
>
> All of the messages you have yet to receive are sitting on my mail server
> because none of the incoming mail servers for globaldialog.com are accepting
> connections right now. I'd like to be able to tell you this, but presumably
> this email won't reach you either. Hopefully you'll see this in the archive
> this evening.
>
> I'm interested to know whether you've been getting any other mail for the
> past day or two. (My guess is no.)

I checked again just now, and the condition persists.

BTW, there may be private messages from other players waiting for you here
as  well, since when sent to your alias (austria@xxxxxxxxx), they come to
my server before being forwarded on to you. And those won't appear in the
archive, of course. (Just a hint for you to read your mail before sending
out orders. :)