Joel Uckelman on 17 Feb 2004 17:37:52 -0000

Re: [eia] Test

Thus spake "Everett E. Proctor":
> I haven't recieved any e--mails from this list since J.J.'s "Ping"
> e-mail on Thursday.
>
> I didn't even realize that Spain had done their Political Phase until
> Mike told me last night.
>
> I'll read the archive and get caught up tonight.
>
> -Everett

All of the messages you have yet to receive are sitting on my mail server
because none of the incoming mail servers for globaldialog.com are accepting
connections right now. I'd like to be able to tell you this, but presumably
this email won't reach you either. Hopefully you'll see this in the archive
this evening.

I'm interested to know whether you've been getting any other mail for the
past day or two. (My guess is no.)