Joel Uckelman on 10 Aug 2003 20:43:23 -0000

Re: [eia] Spanish Economic Phase, 3/07

Thus spake "J.J. Young":
> You are right that Languedoc is the only place in this game the mistake has
> mattered, but the mistake has been ongoing for almost 2 full game-years.
>
> -JJY

The difference is 2MP per quarter. That ammounts to 7-8I/M that Spain
shouldn't have had, unless there were quarters in which Danny didn't
spend all of his manpower. As it happens, that primarily affects me (at
least visibly), since that's another half-corps of Spaniards I need to kill.