Joel Uckelman on 21 Dec 2002 22:44:00 -0000

Re: [eia] question about multi-national sieges

Thus spake "Kyle H":

>     Well, I don't agree with that reasoning, but the resolution of this =
> issue does not affect me at all, so I'll just shut up and let you and =
> Mike forge new ground.  I have the utmost confidence that the two of you =
> will come up with new rules that we can all live with.
>
> kdh

I may as well put in my $0.02:

I do not see how two independent forces attempting to besiege a city could
be more effective at breaching the walls than a single coordinated force.
But that is the implication if both forces are allowed to have siege rolls.
If the rules allow more than one siege roll in such a situation, I'd have
to say this is a case in which the rules fail to model reality.

--
J.