James Beirne on Mon, 1 Jun 2015 19:04:11 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Administrator's Report 8E.2.9 — Ballot

I don't think so. Most linguists would tell you that it's one word with two
different spellings. Even if both of them are listed in the dictionary that
doesn't mean they're separate words (likewise, the fact that inflected
forms of words aren't in dictionaries isn't because they aren't words).