comex on Sat, 23 May 2015 10:23:13 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Proposal: We Can Remember It For You Wholesale

On Sat, May 23, 2015 at 2:39 AM, 0x44 <bnomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> A Game Action or Game Document taken or submitted by an Outsider or Player
> which proposes or effects any changes to the gamestate which have
> retroactive effects is called a Time Scar.

I think this causes proposing a retroactive change to create two
separate Time Scars: the action of proposing the change, and the
proposal itself (as a Game Document).  Of these, the former
automatically "successfully modifies the gamestate" because it adds a
proposal to the list of proposals (and I'd argue that's the only way
it can modify the gamestate; the proposal going on to pass isn't
directly caused by the action of submitting it).