Peter Cooper Jr. on Sat, 9 May 2015 10:07:09 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Welcome new players!

Ah, I understand what you were trying to do now.

I think I’m going to maintain the standard Internet convention that text quoted from another person is merely for reference, and not to be interpreted as being sent in the message. I fear that the alternative interpretation (which I could see being quite reasonable under the rules, that you did send a request to join even though it wasn’t your own) would lead to more chaos than it’d be worth, with people accidentally taking actions that other people had previously taken.

Again, attempts to clean up the language of Rule 1-4 (the origins of which go back a Very Long Way in B Nomic) are welcomed.