Peter Cooper Jr. on Fri, 8 May 2015 12:36:27 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] Many Worlds...

I was just thinking today about how much fun I had playing B Nomic, years ago, and so I'm willing to try getting it off the ground again. While I'm willing to be an initial Administrator, my time is limited and so I need to know that other people will be willing to keep the game going as well. How much interest is there?

The B Nomic Wiki that I was aware of doesn't appear to function anymore. Is there a current ruleset and clock posted anywhere? What nweek/era is/was it?

--
Peter