Geoffrey Spear on Wed, 27 Feb 2013 05:17:21 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] a modest refresh proposal

On Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 5:03 PM,  <comexk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Under this interpretation, wouldn't all previous Refresh Proposals to ever have been submitted have taken effect?

Well... maybe. I did word my RP such that it claims to immediately
take action itself, citing its authority to do so. Presumably most of
the others submitted so far don't make such explicit claims, and the
intent of their submitters was clearly to make a proposal that might
or might not be implemented.

OTOH, any resolution to the Emergency that doesn't involve papering
over 10+ years of history is fairly unlikely to work.