Arkady English on Sat, 15 Sep 2012 16:35:11 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] Dipnomicy (again)

On 15 September 2012 21:02, 0x44 <bnomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I would.
>
> - 0x44
>
> On Sep 14, 2012, at 3:35, Arkady English <arkadyenglish@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> Hi all:
>>
>> I was considering starting a Nomic version of Diplomacy.
>>
>> Who would be interested? If we get >5 players it can work. (More than
>> 7 and I'd need to find a custom map). If there seems to be enough
>> interest I'll draw up a draft initial ruleset.
>>

>> Arkady.

That makes a provisional 6:

Jamie Ahoy Dallaire;
Kerim Aydin;
Sean Hunt;
comekx;
Geoff Spear and
0x44

With one more player we have enough for the traditional map. If no-one
else signs up by, say Wednesday we'll run with six (traditional map,
with one "neutral" country, as per normal rules). Otherwise I'll
prepare for seven players and publish starting positions, initial
ruleset and which player has which country on Saturday.