No Dice on Mon, 20 Feb 2012 09:59:11 -0700 (MST)

[s-d] New Player and Suggestion

Hello, players of B Nomic. My name is Baron and I would like to participate
in your game. I noticed via the archives that you are having some legality
troubles with resuming the game, due to the EM procedure which stops
everything. In this case I suggest that a poll be held, as per rule 15/20,
of indeterminate duration that is Short-Circuited or Very Badly Wired,
where the outcome would be to make any necessary adjustments to get the
game back on track. This procedure, as per the rule, would not be affected
by the Clock or Watch at all.

Just trying to help. I would love to play B, it sounds very interesting.
Thank you.

-Baron