Craig Daniel on Mon, 16 Jan 2012 07:12:28 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] Game over?

On Mon, Jan 16, 2012 at 9:03 AM, Daniel Lepage <dplepage@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I check in on B Nomic every few months; did it die while I wasn't
> looking? That'd be sad, especially since last month was the decade
> anniversary of the founding

It died a very long time ago, in a platonic sense. Then it got very
platonist, and then somebody figured out that this meant it had been
dead for many years, and it took its platonism seriously enough that
it was not able to recover from this news.