Christopher Specker on Mon, 26 Dec 2011 08:36:47 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] I win

On 12/23/2011 6:20 PM, Rainbow Wolfe wrote:
so serious or so dead. the choice is yours
Such a shame, because this morning I woke up with such a great idea in my head--Sing-along Nomic.

Add this rule to Suber's basic rules, or B, or whatever:

"When a rule is made to rhyme
then the only time
it can be amended
or rescinded
is when the proposal's written in verse
to prevent it sounding worse
and keep this game of Nomic sounding splendid."

Rules don't have to rhyme, but they're much harder to alter or get rid of when they do. If *ALL* the core rules get translated into verse, they could be recorded in audio, and published as a CC-licensed download (or CD).