Rainbow Wolfe on Mon, 19 Sep 2011 03:18:32 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Initial Rules Set / Meta-Game - An Experiment in Thought Gaming

I formally accept the kudos. ;-)

{{{
Title: Goal
The purpose of the game may be submitted as a game action and needs the
support of 1/2 the known players to become valid. There can only be one goal
at any one time and add the player(s) who achieve this goal each get 1
kudos.
The current goal of the game is: [[undefined]]
}}}

- Rainbow Wolfe