Charles Walker on Wed, 16 Mar 2011 10:25:38 -0700 (MST)

[s-d] Nomic Wiki

I asked Joel about Nomic Wiki and it turns out e is in the process of
migrating the whole thing to MediaWiki.

E asked me if I wanted to help, and with his permission I'm passing on
eir message.

"What needs doing is for someone (or possibly, many someones) to look
at all of the pages, checking whether the conversion worked and, if
not, fixing them up.

One thing I know needs to be done is to convert a few of the pages
into MediaWiki categories, and then do the same on all of the Nomic
Database pages which use those categories."

If anyone is interested in helping his address is uckelman@xxxxxxxxx

--
Charles Walker