Joel Uckelman on Wed, 2 Mar 2011 15:23:17 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] TEST

Thus spake Joel Uckelman:
> Thus spake Joel Uckelman:
> > Thus spake Geoffrey Spear:
> > > The wiki seems to be down; are the mailing lists still with us?
> > >

> > The wiki is down due to an upgrade I did yesterday. I'll work on getting
> > the wiki up this evening.
> >

> This is proving to be a bit much for me this evening. I'll have to try
> again tomorrow, sorry.

I believe I have the wiki working again. Please check whether everything
is ok.

In particular:

1. I didn't migrate the two extensions, catmove and concat. Do you still
need those?

2. I'm not certain that I got the URLs the same as before. Can someone
tell me whether I did?

--
J.