Gabriel Vistica on Wed, 9 Feb 2011 13:03:07 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] Ruleset

Nearly everything on the website is up to date (a couple of Displays may be a
day or two off because of real life). The Ruleset is definitely up to date,
though there are four proposals currently in voting, one of which will remove
one or two of the subgames. Also, just FYI, even if you join now, you aren't
eligible to vote on the pending CFI or anything on the current Ballot, because
you weren't a player when the voting started.