Gabriel Vistica on Tue, 14 Dec 2010 10:41:44 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] 0x44's RP proto

Well, we are still Players, since even though an Emergency was declared, there
was never really any ambiguity. So we would all be Players, but nobody would be
able to join until we fixed that. Personally, I would fix it before the
Emergency is Resolved.