James Baxter on Wed, 20 Oct 2010 14:47:01 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Resignation

> Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 14:42:16 -0700
> From: gvistica@xxxxxxxxx
> To: spoon-discuss@xxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Re: [s-d] [s-b] Resignation
>
> Is that even possible without someone else stepping up first? You're also the
> Minister of Default, which means that, since the Minister of Crime resigned, you
> have to take over, but you were the one who stepped down as Minister of Crime,

Actually, when I was updating the roster yesterday for ministerial rewards, I assumed the ministry of default was vacant as 0x44 failed to do the artisan's duties after the artisan became vacant at the beginning of nweek 179. The minister of default has to do the duties of vacant ministries.