0x44 on Mon, 27 Sep 2010 11:39:25 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] The First Kill

Actually, I think you want to modify rule 86 instead.

Proto:

{{

   Amend Rule 86 replacing:
   {{
A player cannot Commit Attempted Murder if eir Location and any other non-Victim player's Location (in that order) are a Peephole.
}} with {{
   A player cannot commit Attempted Murder if eir Location and any other non-Victim player's Location (in that order) are a Peephole, or if eir Location and any other non-victim Player's Location is the same.
}}