James Baxter on Tue, 14 Sep 2010 10:52:33 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Usurpation.

The reports were correct at the time I posted them. It would have been inaccurate and misleading to state that changes had been made when they had not yet been made (passed proposals take effect at the end of the voting period and my reports were posted before the end of the voting period).