Gabriel Vistica on Thu, 12 Aug 2010 10:43:44 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Happy Holindays

Apologies. I had misread the rule about ntime and was under the impression that
nyears were 0-based, while nweeks wer 1-based. My mistake.

So overall, we missed Agoran Silly Hat Day by a week, and Paranoia Day by a few
days.

In other news, is anybody else planning on moving before the Phase ends? (new
one starts on Joel, nday 7)