Gabriel Vistica on Mon, 26 Jul 2010 14:13:44 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] Let's add some gameplay, shall we?

Wow. It's ... uh ... ambitious. Got a map we can look at, or should I just draw
one up myself?

Also, to clarify, everyone is trying to kill the Victim, but they can only do so
if they are the only person in the room (besides the Victim) and as long as the
adjacent rooms (listed in the room definition) are also empty. Correct?