Craig Daniel on Sat, 24 Jul 2010 22:14:56 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] [Change] Voting Results for Nweek 172

On Sat, Jul 24, 2010 at 7:22 PM, Alex Smith <ais523@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Sat, 2010-07-24 at 16:09 -0700, Gabriel Vistica wrote:
>> Well, that actually DID pass. The text you quoted was my privately-cast vote
>> being disclosed.

...so it was. Nice.

>> But you're right. According to Rule 2, we don't have a meaningless string of hex
>> for a dictator, because the rule didn't specifiy "the player known as [[hex
>> string here]]". Nice try, ais523!
>
> On the contrary, it worked just fine.
>
> I believe I now have a positive Charm, positive Activity, and at least
> 1000 points (from the mentor bug). Thus, I immediately get a win.

Hah! Nicely done! I totally didn't even see that part coming.

> If you want to ensure that a proposal will pass in B, just make it a
> dictatorship...

I dunno about the rest of these clowns, but I wouldn't have voted for
an actual dictatorship. But broken ones are fun to watch try.

(Although I recall a certain Cenobiarch...)