James Baxter on Mon, 28 Jun 2010 16:08:42 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] In real life I am sometimes known by a variety of names.

> Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 14:48:49 -0400
> From: teucer@xxxxxxxxx
> To: spoon-business@xxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [s-b] In real life I am sometimes known by a variety of names.
>
> I change to having the following names: {{teucer}}, {{Rule 700}},
> {{Craig B. Daniel}}.

I interpret this as 3 consecutive name changes so you are currently known as "Craig B. Daniel". You only had one name originally and you can only change your name, not create new ones.