Mike McGann on Sun, 2 May 2010 14:59:44 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] [Change] Ballot for Nweek 166

On Sun, May 2, 2010 at 7:00 AM, James Baxter <jebaxter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I vote NO on proposal 2023.
>
> [[I think that if the positions of the Gardener and Griddler were filled
> then there might be more participation and I like the grid because it has a
> lot of potential for good gameplay.]]

Things seem really quiet at the moment. Filling the positions of the
Gardener and Griddler probably won't change anything. Repealing the rules
now cleans up the ruleset and they can always be reintroduced in a new
proposal later when things pick up.

// Hose