Sean Hunt on Sat, 13 Mar 2010 19:18:36 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Continued voting and a new emergency

On 03/13/2010 04:28 PM, Alex Smith wrote:
If emergencies aren't broken, they aren't broken and we can fix the game
with one. If they are, then the previous emergency failed due to making
B not a nomic (? this might need checking, how did precedence work
then?)

Yeah, Rule 31 would have stepped in at some point, but only on the rules required to make B a nomic. I'll sort through it after dinner.

-coppro