Craig Daniel on Sat, 27 Feb 2010 16:36:59 -0700 (MST)

[s-d] An apology, soon to be followed by an activation and other stuff

I've been crazy busy lately - new job picking up steam,
end-of-the-semester crunch at school (I'm on a somewhat unusual
schedule), doing newsworthy art projects with houseguests... with
nobody else doing anything around here either, I kinda let B slip.
Sorry about that; when we ministers go silent without warning, we
kinda fuck things up for the rest of you.

Tomorrow, I will craft an up-to-date status of the grid; if I missed
recognizing anything I'll publish a version that pretends I got it
right so people can fail to challenge and watch the gamestate fix
itself after my errors. I'm also willing to resign my post as Griddler
if anybody else wants it, but I'm also available to keep the position
and just not suck so much.

 - teucer